Re: State Of Wonder Sound Artifact

Dear Jamie & others:
I am waiting on my copy of "State of Wonder".  When i
get it i shall listen for this artifact on tract you
mention and get back w/ you on it. how bizarre! i hope
it is not a wide spread problem! you should be able to
return the cd and request another one, tell them it is
defective...hopefully another copy will be ok.

yours truly,

--- Jamie Kerr <jamie.kerr@VIDEOTRON.CA> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Today, I picked up my copy of "State of Wonder".  I
> was listening to it with headphones while I was
> working, and I noticed that, during track 16 of the
> 1981 version - (variatio 15), you can hear some
> background noise, which sounds like some other music
> playing.  At first it sounds like you can hear pop
> drumming, then a bit later you can hear orchestral
> sounds.  I haven't noticed this on any other tracks,
> yet.  I just listened to my "Glenn Gould Edition"
> (digital) version, and I cannot hear it.
>
> Has anyone else noticed this?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jamie

=====
Deborah Dana

"To Forgive is human, to err is computer"