State Of Wonder Sound Artifact

Hi,

Today, I picked up my copy of "State of Wonder".  I was listening to it with headphones while I was working, and I noticed that, during track 16 of the 1981 version - (variatio 15), you can hear some background noise, which sounds like some other music playing.  At first it sounds like you can hear pop drumming, then a bit later you can hear orchestral sounds.  I haven't noticed this on any other tracks, yet.  I just listened to my "Glenn Gould Edition" (digital) version, and I cannot hear it.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks!

Jamie