Recording of Beethoven. PC. No. 2Bernstein/Philharmonic, January 27, 1957

Title: Message
Hello all. I just recently acquired a copy of the program for this day from ebay, and I was wondering if anyone has a private recording of this, knows of a tape circulating, etc. It was broadcast over the CBS radio network, so I think there is a good chance someone might have this.

If anyone can contact me regarding this broadcast, I would be extremely grateful! I promise to return the favour.

Regards,
Matthew