Re: Off Topic -- Music Degrees

I work as an academic coordinator for a local univ.  There are many bogus 'universities' out there which offer, ahem, 'degrees'.  Any administrator with academic accreditation knowledge would have awareness of a university's reputation, therefore it's pointless for someone to hold these 'degrees' as it most likely would not get them far professionally!

Cheers!

LS

James Whiskeychan wrote:

Dear F Minors, We can all be called Dr. Whiskeychan or Dr. Whoever.  I have just received in my inbox my third offer of a university diploma.  No tests, classes, books or interviews.Kind of makes a person wonder.  Just plain James (for now)