Re: GG: '55 Goldberg

As to first listening experience advice: keep the kids and pets locked

up in another part of the house, turn off the telephone, crank up the
volume, and immerse yourself in the music :-).

HA!  The very first time I listened to this CD, the phone rang four times before I got through the third track!
Thanks anyhow.  This was definitely a good buy.  I would recommend it to anyone who does not have it yet.
Listening to it seems to make the '81 Goldberg come to life.
'Til Later,
M Wicks

Join the world?s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here