From: madiva
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2001 2:30 PM
Subject: The italian radio program about Glenn Gould

Dear Fminors,
from Monday 17 December till Friday 21 at  about 6 pm, in the Italian Radio 3 program "Fahrenheit" will be  one hour
dedicate to Glenn Gould.
This news is beautiful for me because  confirm the Italian interest for our great Glenn.
I'm hearing this program and will tell You the contents.
Happy Christmas from Italy

Valeria Massari