Behind the scenes?

I'd like to ask some questions about Gould "behind the scenes", so to say. I
hope someone will have a spare minute to answer. Thank you!

How many attempts did it usually take for GG to make a recording of a piece? Was
he as skillful and stable as to play once and approve the recording right away?

Did he use score while recording? (usually - this applies to all my questions:)

Did he use score while performing in concerts?

Did he record all parts in a partita or all goldberg variations "at one gulp" or
are they glued together from various recordings? (the latter is true about WTCs,
as far as I know)

Are there any not intended mistakes in his recordings? (I heard he sometimes
changed notes in the score on purpose but I'm interested about his simply
wrong notes: due to lack of attention, slipping fingers etc; I'm not a pianist
and can't hear the mistakes if they exist)

Did he make any mistakes during concert performances?

How many hours was he said to be playing daily? ("practicing")

Juozas Rimas Jr (not the one playing)
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/141/juozas_rimas.html