Visiting Glenn Gould's Toronto

Veronica Andrew wrote :

> When I was in Toronto five years ago, a trip I made specifically to see
> Gould sites, I happened to go into a small music store, made a bee line for
> the "Glenn Gould" section .....
(snip)

Just out of curiosity (and because I am an incurably nosy person, I guess)
how many people have made Gouldian trips to Toronto? And how far did they
have to travel?

I have just returned from mine (a round trip of some 7000 miles) and
thoroughly enjoyed every moment. For me , visiting the Gould sites was a
very moving experience.

My family however believe me to be slightly crazy.

 Gould was the inspiration for the trip, but once I started reading up about
the city, I found it was a fascinating place. To any Torontonian
list-members who are reading this: you have a great and welcoming city, and
I am determined to return again when I can!

Kate