GG Pictures/Looking for a GG Picture On-line

Which photographs of Glenn Gould do you think were the
most "Gouldian"? Do you think any of them were somehow
"non-Gouldian"? Are your favorite pictures of GG the more
Gouldian ones, or the less Gouldian ones? (I like the
picture of the older GG with the microphone and the TV
screens behind him because I think he really seems to be in
his element, but some people don't like it because they
prefer pix of the younger GG.)

Also, I'm looking for the picture of GG standing in the
snow and facing the camera. Has anyone seen that one on
line? I've seen the one where he's standing in the snow
with his arms folded and facing sidways, but I'm looking
for the one where he's facing the camera. It's supposed to
get hot in Maryland today, so it would be nice to be able
to look at a snow scene. :->

And in addition, moreover, furthermore, does anyone where I
can get a copy of the picture (from one of the later Bach
albums) showing GG standing against a bare wall? (It was
actually a room in the old Eaton's building after it had
been pretty much abandoned.)