Re: GG Pictures/Looking for a GG Picture On-line

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001, Anne M. Marble wrote:

> Also, I'm looking for the picture of GG standing in the
> snow and facing the camera. Has anyone seen that one on
> line? I've seen the one where he's standing in the snow
> with his arms folded and facing sidways, but I'm looking
> for the one where he's facing the camera. It's supposed to
> get hot in Maryland today, so it would be nice to be able
> to look at a snow scene. :->

The one from the MS 7413 cover, Beethoven Moonlight - Appassionata -
Pathetique.  Hands in pockets, overcoat, scarf, beret, GG looking just
above the camera with almost a hint of a smile but not quite.

I don't know if it's anywhere online.  Did you try the new
http://images.google.com ?

Bradley Lehman, Dayton VA
home: http://i.am/bpl  or  http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl
CD's: http://listen.to/bpl or http://www.mp3.com/bpl

"Music must cause fire to flare up from the spirit - and not only sparks
from the clavier...." - Alfred Cortot