Re: GG Studio recordings by heart?

Effectivement, Jaqueline,

> In one previous e-mail I reminded of Gould's perfect pitch : I think it is
> major point in exceptional sensory gifts and as you know quite a lot of
> musicians have it. Gould had a multichannel auditory and space possibility
> and I link it to this "perfect pitch" capacity.

The other day I thought about multi-tasking ability linked with absolute
pitch and asked a musician I know who has absolute pitch: of course he
ALWAYS does a couple of things at a time (he cannot but considering math
problems, whatever he is doing).

Now I can think of perfect pitch providing patterns of relationships for
easy orientation, but I have no clue how this leads to multitasking, but the
fact seems safe.

Jost