Re: GG Studio recordings by heart?

Bonjour F minor,
Well, it's a long time since I heard from you because of technical  failures
= thanks to Mary-Jo (and to Elmer who e-mailed her my S.O.S)I got
re-connected, for good I hope.

- I was quite surprised to find again this so-called "hypothesis" about
Gould's Asperger's symptom which seems to me a fictional idea taking for
granted psychiatry...  I went through the websites (French and English) on
autism and Asperger's syndrom, and I read that Th. Jefferson and B. Bartok
are also suspected of the same psychiatric pathology !
About Gould's "photographic" memory : nobody has seen his annotated scores ?
In one previous e-mail I reminded of Gould's perfect pitch : I think it is a
major point in exceptional sensory gifts and as you know quite a lot of
musicians have it. Gould had a multichannel auditory and space possibility
and I link it to this "perfect pitch" capacity.
Around Christmas I e-mailed wishes for F minor which probably were lost... I
wrote Goethe was reported having said Bach's music was like God talking with
himself before he created the world. I added, thanks Gould who helps us to
listen to this conversation... which is not so bad for a so-called
"Asperger's case" ! (so many "normal" persons make us believe in the Devil
!)

- I bet you all have the double Sony CD - The Gould Variations - where the
second one is a "bonus CD multimedia" ? I got it only now, for Christmas,
and I love it...
                  Glad to hear from you again,
                      Amicalement à tous,
                          Jacqueline