In the Buff

For those following the Buffy St. Marie trail and have an interest in Dory
Previn: Here is what Buffy's old manager has to say about her and he also has
intimate knowledge of Ms. Previn. This is  his opinion or recent posts, which
have been forwarded to him. No hypothetical's here.

I would like to "blast" farts into these sick f--kers who have incredible,
naive taste.
Ms. Billy Goat totaled f--ked over Jack Nitsche. If you read her resume it
begins by saying Oscar winning songwriter "Up Where We Belong"-the truth is
Jack wrote one version with her that was canned. Then Will Jennings wrote the
lyrics, but Jack fought for her to get one-third writer. Then she played some
"mouth-bow" on the Performance soundtrack, but she is listed as "film
composer" for Performance in her bullsh-t. I went on the road with her for
three months in '68, and heard the same show, verbatim, night in and night
out. She would even giggle at the same place. I just shook my head and felt
sorry when Indian kids would want an autograph. I'd say, get Tonto's and you
got the complete autograph book.
Dory Previn is a pathetic dyke. Peter Jameson, who did a duet album with
Spenser Davis, played on her albums and toured with her. He was a good lookin
guy who liked his p-ssy. I said "how are the pickings out there?" He said it
was just dykes yelling "We love you Dory."
Glen Gould was cool. At least the video I rented was fun. 32 Stories, or
something like that.

At least he likes Glenn!