six degrees of separation

I guess my input was a little "off topic" seemingly, but i think we're all
pretty smart and with enough work can easily figure out 6 links between
almost ANYTHINg and GG!

 for example:  The Flaming Lips> they were on a tribute album called "the
Bridge:  a tribute to Neil Young">  Neil Young Born in TORONTO, Eh?

Robert Altman>  almost made a film version of Kurt Vonnegut's "Breakfast of
Champions">  GG did music for "Slaughterhouse-Five"

I know i know, pretty shoddy "links", but if Peter Max can be a link to
Petula Clark.....wink*wink ;)

I think that GG was interested in the weird alchemy of chance and
coincidence, so why not include this on a list about him?
Personally, I like a little variety if it's smart and well though-out.

Alice