Gould's nightmare

Dear F. Minor,

Thanks very much for your welcoming reply and for the different suggestions
about Sibelius.
I''ve started going back to the F minor Archives and I find it's wonderful
to be able to read so
many interesting things.
Of course, I also go to the GG Archive. Among other things I found Angela
Addison's paper
"The Ultimate soloist" where she reports Gould's nightmare saying he made a
documentary film
with it in 1959. It was the first time I heard about that but could find no
further indication to get it
as a video or CD = does anybody know if it is available?
       Thanks again, Jacqueline