Best of Glenn Gould's Bach

Jim wrote:

>why do you think it's recorded in germany? I think what's throwing you off
>is the different places Bach may have lived when he composed the peices.

Oops, you're right Jim, thanks, it did throw me off. Must have been wishful
thinking. So we don't know anything at all about what versions any of those
are. Okay, I'll pay more attention next time. Strange that they include the
fairly exotic info about where he was when he composed those pieces, but
they withhold the obvious info of what versions they are, place and date of
the recording.