Best of Glenn Gould's Bach

Thanks for that, Jim. That's a lot of music on there
 http://www.towerrecords.com/product.asp?pfid=1899438 ), and apparently
everything is recorded live from a concert tour in Germany, so that's quite
interesting. I don't think they can fit all that music on one CD, I think
that would be more than, what's the maximum, 73 minutes? So I think it must
be two CDs.

But what's this: "A bonus CD is included with this recording containing
video footage of Glenn Gould." ? I suppose they mean a CD-ROM. I wonder what
footage and how much footage. So this could be two CDs and one CD-ROM. That
would be amazing for $17.98. Or maybe the music that wouldn't fit on the
first CD is on the CD-ROM together with some short  video footage.

Nothing on Sony's website, eh? Hmm, what kind of minimalist marketing is
this?