Re: landowska

Hi F minor

one more thing about the Gould/Landowska connection.

Perhaps we should think of Landowska's Chromatic Fantasy and Fugue as being
in the same spirit as Gould's version of the first movement to Beethoven's
Fifth.

And as a tangent, I'm listening to the Gilels/Reiner version of Brahms 2nd
Piano Concerto and the slow third movement is gorgeous.  I would have loved
to have heard Gould record this when he was in the same mood that he
recorded the Brahms  intermezzi or Beethoven's fourth concerto.

bye

Jim