Re: GG - more harpsichord

Thanks for the reccomendations Bradley.

And by the way, let me take another oppurtuinty to say I hope you collect
all your thoughts and research on the Gould/Handel recording in a single
document.  That would be great Gould essay.

>   Really anything by Leonhardt,

I have his Scarlatti, English Suites, and Inventions, and so far I'm
enjoying the Inventions more than any other,
though they are all three good.

> Parmentier,

I have the Partitas (Great, my favorite of the few harpsichord recording I
have)

>Baiano,

Don't know him.

> Hantai,

Great Goldbergs, my favorite of the three harpsichord versions I have
(Gilbert and Jaccottet being the others)
I've heard about twenty versions of the Goldbergs and this is one of THE
Goldberg recordings, IMHO.

>Robert Hill,

Don't know him either, but thanks.

>.  Last week I discovered the playing of Roberto
> Loreggian in Italian repertoire: wow!

I'll try to track it down.

Thanks for your help Bradley,

This musically exploration, with the list members help, is really starting
to become a great joy in my life.
Music and Gould and web lists are wonderfully that way, aren't they?

Jim