contents of gould's videos

Hi Fminor,

It's come to my attention that I can make it easier for some of us to find
the raved about An Art of the Fugue Video by sending more information on how
to find it on amazon.com, and so here it is, tape number 15 of the series,

I've also sent the track listing from the informative gould site at
sonymusic.com, not the different glenn gould page they host, which has less
information on the videos.

I've also sent along the contents of all the videos in this big file.  I
hope some of you find it useful and forgive the size of the file.

I guess the race is now on to see who can get those half-price tapes before
the stocks dry up.

Good luck.  Gould is wondeful to watch.

the text from the page

> > Collection Xv
> >

> > Our Price: $9.98
> >
> > Availability: On Order; usually ships within 1-2 weeks.
> >

> > Rated: NR
> > Starring: Glenn Gould, et al.
> > Director:
> >

> > Edition Details:
> > . NTSC format (US and Canada only)
> > . Color, NTSC
> > . ASIN: 6303306101
> >

> > Amazon.com Sales Rank (VHS): 8,879

--
> > ----
> >
> > Customers who bought this video also bought:
> >

> > Collection Xiv ~ Glenn Gould; VHS
> > Glenn Gould Plays Beethoven ~ Glenn Gould; VHS
> > Glenn Gould Collection, Volume XIII - Goldberg Variations ~ Glenn Gould;
VHS
> > Click here for more suggestions...
> >
> > All Customer Reviews
> > Avg. Customer Review:
> > Number of Reviews: 1
> > Write an online review and share your thoughts with other viewers!
> >

> > 6 of 6 people found the following review helpful:
> > Glenn Gould Plays Bach, Part 2  December 28, 1999
> >
> > Reviewer: John M. Goering, goering@mplex.net (see more about me) from
> > Wichita, KS
> > This is Vol. 15 from The Glenn Gould Collection, titled "An Art Of The
> > Fugue." It is part of the series "Glenn Gould Plays Bach" made with
Bruno
> > Monsaingeon from 1976 to 1981. This film was made in Nov. 1980. It
includes
> > Gould discussing fugues in general and performing many examples,
including
> > some from the WTC II. The film closes with Gould performing Cont. II,
IV,
> > and XV from "The Art of Fugue", Bach's final work, left unfinished at
his
> > passing.
> >

> > http://www.sonyclassical.com/artists/gould/
> >

> > Fugue In B-Flat Major On The Name Bach, Bwv 898 (Excerpt)/Fuge B-Dur
Uber
> > Den Namen Bach (Ausschnitt)
> > JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)
> > 4:24
> >
> > Glenn Gould In Conversation With Bruno Monsaingeon/Glenn Gould Im
Gesprach
> > Mit Bruno Monsaingeon
> >

> > The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book II: Das Wohltemperierte Clavier, Teil
II: Le
> > Clavier Bien Tempere, Livre II
> > JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)
> >

> > Fuga Ix A 4 Voci In E Major, Bwv 878 (Excerpt) (E-Dur/En Mi Majeur)
> > 6:25
> >
> > Glenn Gould In Conversation With Bruno Monsaingeon
> >

> > Fuga Ix A 4 Voci In E Major, Bwv 878
> > 5:07
> >
> > Glenn Gould In Conversation With Bruno Monsaingeon
> > 1:19
> >
> > Three-Part Sinfonias (Inventions) Dreistimmige Sinfonien (Inventionen)
> > Sinfonias (Inventions) A Trois Voix
> > JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)
> >

> > Sinfonia I In C Major, Bwv 787 (C-Dur/En Ut Majeur)
> > :50
> >
> > Glenn Gould In Conversation With Bruno Monsaingeon
> > 2:17
> >
> > The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book II
> > JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)
> >

> > Fuga XXII A 4 Voci In B-Flat Minor, Bwv 891 (Excerpt) (B-Moll/En Si
Bemol
> > Mineur)
> > 2:40
> >
> > Glenn Gould In Conversation With Bruno Monsaingeon
> >

> > Fuga XXII A 4 Voci In B-Flat Minor, Bwv 891
> > 2:55
> >
> > Glenn Gould In Conversation With Bruno Monsaingeon
> > 2:31
> >
> > Praeludium & Fuga A 3 Voci XIX In A Major, Bwv 888 (A-Dur/En La Majeur)
> > 2:33
> >
> > Glenn Gould In Conversation With Bruno Monsaingeon
> > 8:27
> >
> > The Art Of The Fugue, Bwv 1080 Die Kunst Der Fuge/L'Art De La Fugue
> > JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)
> >

> > Contrapunctus II Bwv 1080/2
> > 2:17
> >
> > Contrapunctus Iv, Bwv 1080/4
> > 2:53
> >
> > Fuga A 3 Soggetti (Contrapunctus XV), Bwv 1080/19
> > 12:20
> >
> > Closing Titles & Credits
> > JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

The Glenn Gould Collection I. Prologue

I. Prologue

Piano Sonata No. 31, Op. 110 In A-Flat Major*A-Dur*En La Bemol Majeur*In La
Bemolle Maggiore
LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN (1770-1827)

III. Adagio Ma Non Troppo -
 4:42

Fuga. Allegro Ma Non Troppo
 7:08

Partita No. 2, Bwv 826 In C Minor * C-Moll * En Ut Mineur * In Do Minore
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

Sinfonia {In Practice}
 1:47

Introduction By Bruno Monsaingeon
 3:03

Maureen Forrester Interview (By Barbara Frum)
 4:27

Urlicht - Alto Solo From Symphony No. 2
GUSTAV MAHLER (1860-1911)
 4:41

Glenn Gould About Russian Music
 2:51

15 Variations With Fugue, Op.35 "Eroica"In E-Flat Major*Es-Dur*En Mi Bemol
Majeur*In Mi Bemolle Maggiore
LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN
 18:58

Das Wohltemperierte Clavier, Teil 2
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

Praeludium &
 3:35

Fuga (A 3 Voci) XIV, Bwv 883 In F-Sharp Minor*Fis-Moll*En Fa Diese Mineur*In
Fa Diesis Minore
 2:53

Scotch Rhapsody From Facade
SIR WILLIAM WALTON (1902-1983)
 1:36

 The Glenn Gould Collection II. Sonatas and Dialogues

II. Sonatas And Dialogues

Sonata For Violin And Piano (Harpsichord) No. 4, Bwv 1017 In C
Minor*C-Moll*En Ut Mineur*En Di Minore
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

I. Siciliano. Largo
 3:14

II. Allegro
 4:40

III. Adagio
 3:55

IV. Allegro
 3:10

Dialogue About Beethoven
 3:11

Sonata For Piano And Violin No. 10, Op.96 In G Major * G-Dur * En Sol Majeur
* In Sol Maggiore
LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN

I. Allegro Moderato
 7:16

II. Adagio Espressivo
 5:35

III. Scherzo. Allegro - Trio
 1:49

IV. Poco Allegretto - Adagio Espressivo - Tempo I - Allegro
 8:01

Dialogue About Schoenberg
 6:06

Phantasy For Violin With Piano Accompaniment, Op.47 Grave - Piu
Mosso.Furioso - Lento -
ARNOLD SCHOENBERG (1874-1951)
 9:59

Grazioso - Tempo I - Scherzando - Meno Mosso - Tempo I

 The Glenn Gould Collection III. End of Concerts

III. End Of Concerts

Partita No. 5, Bwv 829 In G Major * G-Dur * En Sol Majeur * In Sol Maggiore
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

Allemande
 1:36

Sarabande
 1:51

Corrente
 :38

Glenn Gould About Concerts
 1:54

Fantasia
JAN PIETERSZOON SWEELINCK (1562-1621)
 7:28

Bagatelle Op. 126 No. 3 Andante Cantabile E Grazioso In E-Flat Major *
Es-Dur * En Mi Bemol Majeur
LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN (1770-1827)
 4:37

Wanderlied Im Herbst From Gesange Des Spaten Jahres, Op. 71 Allegro Ritenuto
ERNST KRENEK (1900-1991)
 7:11

Glenn Gould As Karl-Heinz Klopweisser
 1:02

Das Wohltemperierte Clavier, Teil 2
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

Fuga (A 4 Voci) XXII, Bwv 891 In B-Flat Minor * B-Moll * In Si Bemol Mineur
* In Si Bemolle Minore
 3:03

Piano Sonata No. 17, Op. 31 No. 2 "The Tempest" In D Minor * D-Moll * En Re
Mineur * In Re Minore
LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN

I. Largo - Allegro
 5:40

II. Adagio
 6:48

III. Allegretto
 4:48

Glenn Gould About Hindemith
 1:22

Piano Sonata No. 3
PAUL HINDEMITH (1895-1963)

IV. Fuge. Lebhaft
 4:20

 The Glenn Gould Collection IV. So You Want To Write A Fugue?

IV. So You Want To Write A Fugue?

Das Wohltemperierte Clavier, Teil 2
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

Fuga VII (A 4 Voci), Bwv 876 In E-Flat Major * Es-Dur * En Mi Bemol Majeur *
In Mi Bemolle Maggiore
 3:19

Piano Sonata Op. 1 Massig Bewegt
ALBAN BERG (1885-1935)
 10:32

Dialogue About Beethoven's Op. 109 (With Humphrey Burton)
 3:49

Piano Sonata No. 30, Op. 109 In E Major * E-Dur * En Mi Majeur * In Mi
Maggiore
LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN (1770-1827)

I. Vivace, Ma Non Troppo - Adagio Espressivo
 2:50

II. Prestissimo
 2:01

III. Gesangvoll, Mit Innigster Empfindung. Andante, Molto Cantabile Ed
Espressivo - Var. I.
 8:04

Molto Espressivo-Var. 2. Leggieramente-Var. 3. Allegro Vivace-Var. 4. Etwas
Langsamer

Als Das Thema-{Var.5}-Allegro Ma Non Troppo - {Var. 6}. Tempo I Del Tema.
Cantabile

Concerto For Piano (Harpsichord) And Orchestra No. 7, Bwv 1058 In G Minor *
G-Dur * En Sol Mineur * In Sol Minore
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

I. {Allegro}
 3:55

II. Andante
 5:48

III. Allegro Assai
 3:47

Das Wohltemperierte Clavier, Teil 2
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

Praeludium &
 2:43

Fuge (A 4 Voci) Ix, Bwv 878 In E Major * E-Dur * En Mi Majeur * In Mi
Maggiore
 1:52

So You Want To Write A Fugue?
GLENN GOULD (1932-1982)
 5:43

 The Glenn Gould Collection V. The Conductor

V. The Conductor

Glenn Gould As Sir Nigel Twitt-Thornwaite
 1:12

Commentary By Bruno Monsaingeon
 1:24

Introduction To Bach Cantata By Glenn Gould
 :53

Cantata "Widerstehe Doch Der Sunde", Bwv 54
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

I. Aria
 8:48

II. Recitative
 1:19

III. Aria
 3:02

Glenn Gould About Wawa With Excerpts From Ludwig Van Beethoven: Symphony No.
6 "Pastoral" Transcribed By Liszt
 7:16

5. Brandenburgisches Konzert, Bwv 1050 In D Major * D-Dur * En Re Majeur *
In Re Maggiore
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

I. Allegro
 11:21

II. Affettuoso
 5:53

III. Allegro
 The Glenn Gould Collection VI. The Earliest Decade

VI. The Earliest Decade

Concerto For Piano (Harpsichord) And Orchestra No. 1, Bwv 1052 In D Minor *
D-Moll * En Re Mineur * In Re Minore
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

I. Allegro
 9:21

II. Adagio
 7:25

III. Allegro
 9:05

Concerto For Piano And Orchestra No. 1, Op. 15 In C Major * C-Dur * En Ut
Majeur * In Do Maggiore
LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN (1770-1827)

I. Allegro Con Brio (Cadenza: Glenn Gould)
 13:25

32 Variations On An Original Theme, Woo 80 In C Minor * C-Moll * En Ut
Mineur * In Do Minore
LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN
 The Glenn Gould Collection VII. A Russian Interlude

VII. A Russian Interlude

Visions Fugitives, Op. 22
SERGEI PROKOFIEV (1891-1953)

II. Andante
 2:45

Commentary By Bruno Monsaingeon
 2:30

Piano Sonata No. 7, Op. 83
SERGEI PROKOFIEV (1891-1953)

I. Allegro Inquieto - Andantino
 9:59

II. Andante Caloroso
 6:04

III. Precipitato
 3:43

Prelude Op. 33 No. 3
ALEXANDER SCRIABIN (1872-1915)
 :49

Prelude Op. 45 No. 3
 1:22

Piano Quintet Op. 57
DIMITRI SHOSTAKOVICH (1906-1975)

I. Praeludium. Lento
 4:35

II. Fuga. Adagio
 10:06

V. Finale. Allegretto
 6:59

The Glenn Gould Collection VIII. Interweaving Voices

VIII. Interweaving Voices

Die Kunst Der Fuge, Bwv 1081/4
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

Contrapunctus Iv
 3:26

6 Variations, Op. 34 In F Major * F-Dur * En Fa Majeur * In Fa Maggiore
LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN (1770-1827)

Thema. Adagio (Cantabile)
 2:09

Variation I
 2:02

Variation II. Allegro Ma Non Troppo
 1:00

Variation III. Allegretto
 1:57

Variation IV. Tempo Di Menuetto
 1:16

Variation V. Marcia. Allegretto
 1:37

Variation VI. Allegretto - Coda - Adagiomolto
 4:20

Das Marienleben, Op. 27
PAUL HINDEMITH (1895-1963)

V. Argwohn Josephs Lebhaft
 1:49

Variations For Piano, Op. 27
ANTON WEBERN (1883-1945)

I. Sehr Massig
 1:44

II. Sehr Schnell
 :36

III. Ruhig Fliessend
 2:39

Sonata For Piano And Cello No. 3, Op. 69in A Major * A-Dur * En La Majeur *
In La Maggiore
LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN

I. Allegro Ma Non Tanto
 8:56

II. Scherzo. Allegro Molto
 5:13

III. Andante Cantabile - Allegro Vivace
 8:13

The Glenn Gould Collection IX. Mostly Strauss

Ix. Mostly Strauss

Glenn Gould About Strauss
 :40

Cacilie, Op. 21 No. 2 Sehr Lebhaft Und Drangend
RICHARD STRAUSS (1864-1949)
 1:58

Glenn Gould About Mozart (With Humphrey Burton)
 1:57

Piano Sonata, Kv. 333 In B-Flat Major * B-Dur * En Si Bemol Majeur * In Si
Bemolle Maggiore
WOLFGANG AMADEUS MOZART (1756-1791)

I. Allegro
 6:23

II. Andante Cantabile
 5:10

III. Allegretto Grazioso
 6:40

Glenn Gould About Strauss (With Humphreyburton)
 4:41

Burleske Fur Pianoforte Und Orchester Ind Minor * D-Moll * En Re Mineur * In
Reminore - Allegro Vivace
RICHARD STRAUSS

The Glenn Gould Collection X. Rhapsodic Interludes

X. Rhapsodic Interludes

Symphony No. 5
FRANZ SCHUBERT (1797-1818)

I. Allegro (Excerpt) Piano Transcription: Glenn Gould
 :47

Commentary By Bruno Monsaingeon
 1:01

Glenn Gould About Elektra (With Humphreyburton)
 1:50

Elektra (Excerpt) Piano Transcription: Glenn Gould
RICHARD STRAUSS (1864-1949)
 5:38

Beim Schlafengehen From Vier Letzte Lieder
RICHARD STRAUSS
 4:34

Pierrot Lunaire, Op. 21
ARNOLD SCHOENBERG (1874-1951)

I. Mondestrunken. Bewegt
 4:53

II. Colombine. Fliessend
 2:09

V. Valse De Chopin. Langsamer Walzer
 2:06

Glenn Gould About La Valse
 :55

La Valse - Poeme Choregraphique Mouvement De Valse Viennoise - Un Peu Plus
Modere - Etc.
MAURICE RAVEL (1875-1937)
 11:33

Premiere Rhapsodie Pour Orchestre Avec Clarinette Principale Reduction Pour
Clarinette Et Piano
CLAUDE DEBUSSY (1862-1918)
 9:07

Sonata For Violin And Piano, Op. 18 In E-Flat Major * Es-Dur * En Mi Bemol
Majeur * In Mi Bemolle Maggiore
RICHARD STRAUSS

I. Allegro Ma Non Troppo
 10:14

The Glenn Gould Collection XI. Ecstasy

XI. Ecstasy And Wit

Piano Sonata No. 17, Op. 31 No. 2 "Tempest" In D Minor * D-Moll * En Re
Mineur * In Re Minore
LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN (1770-1827)

I. Largo - Allegro
 7:14

II. Adagio
 9:18

III. Allegretto
 4:30

Prelude Op. 49 No. 2
ALEXANDER SCRIABIN (1872-1915)
 1:20

Glenn Gould About Ophelia Lieder
 2:42

Drei Lieder De Ophelia, Op. 67, Nos.1-3
RICHARD STRAUSS (1864-1949)

I. Wie Erkenn Ich Mein Treulieb Vor Andern Nun Leicht Bewegt
 2:58

II. Guten Morgen, 's Ist Sankt Valentinstag Lebhaft
 1:14

III. Sie Trugen Ihn Auf Der Bahre Bloss Ruhig Gehend
 3:54

Glenn Gould As Myron Chianti
 1:05

Commentary By Bruno Monsaingeon
 1:02

Goldberg-Variationen, Bwv 988
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

Aria
 1:48

Variatio 3 - Canone All'Unisuono
 :52

Variatio 6 - Canone Alla Seconda
 :28

Variatio 9 - Canone Alla Terza
 :46

Variatio 12 - Canone Alla Quarta
 :58

Variatio 15 - Canone Alla Quinta. Andante
 1:54

Variatio 27 - Canone Alla Nona
 :55

Commentary By Bruno Monsaingeon
 :19

2 Ricercari Sul Nome B-A-C-H, Op. 52
ALFREDO CASELLA (1883-1947)

Ricercare No. 1
 5:31

 The Glenn Gould Collection XII. Epilogue

XII. Epilogue

Das Wohltemperierte Clavier, Teil 2
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

Praeludium &
 1:27

Fuga (A 3 Voci) III, Bwv 872 In C-Sharp Major * Cis-Dur * En Ut Diese Majeur
* In Do Diesis Maggiore
 1:46

Praeludium &
 1:48

Fuga (A 4 Voci) XXII, Bwv 891 In B-Flat Minor * B-Moll * En Si Bemol Mineur
* In Si Bemolle Minore
 3:01

Commentary By Bruno Monsaingeon
 2:23

Gould About "Emperor" Concerto (With Humphrey Burton)
 3:41

Concerto For Piano And Orchestra No. 5, Op. 73 "Emperor" In E-Flat Major *
Es- Dur * En Mi Bemol Majeur
LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN (1770-1827)

I. Allegro
 19:02

II. Adagio Un Poco Mosso - Attaca:
 7:35

III. Rondo. Allegro
 9:48

Glenn Gould's Greatest Hits

Goldberg-Variationen Bwv 998
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

Aria
 1:46

As*Als*En*Come*En El Papel De Sir Nigel Twitt-Thornwaite
GLENN GOULD
 :59

Scotch Rhapsody From*Aus*Extrait De*Da*De Facade
SIR WILLIAM WALTON (1902-1983)
 1:36

Prelude Op. 49 No. 2 Bruscamente Irato
ALEXANDER SCRIABIN (1872-1915)
 1:20

Sonata For Violin And Piano No. 4, Bwv 1017 In C Minor*C-Moll*En Ut
Mineur*In Do Minore*En Do Menor
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

II. Allegro
 4:40

Maureen Forrester Interview (Barbara Frum)
 1:01

Urlicht - Alto Solo From*Aus Der*De La*Dalla Symphony No. 2
GUSTAV MAHLER (1860-1911)
 4:41

Bagatelle Op. 126 No. 3 Andante. Cantabile E Grazioso In E-Flat
Major*Es-Dur*Etc.
LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN (1770-1827)
 4:37

As*Als*En*Come*En La Papel De Myron Chianti
GLENN GOULD
 1:05

Sonata For Piano And Cello Op. 69 In A Major*A-Dur*En La Majeur*In La
Maggiore*En La Major
LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN

II. Scherzo. Allegro Molto
 5:12

Elektra - Excerpt Ausschnitt*Extrait*Estratto*Fragmento
RICHARD STRAUSS (1864-1949)
 7:30

Das Wohltemperierte Clavier, Teil 2
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

Fuga XXII (A 4 Voci), Bwv 891 In B-Flat Minor*B-Moll*En Si Bemol Mineur*In
Si Bemolle Minore
 3:03

As*Als*En*Come*En El Papal De Karl-Heinz Klopweisser
GLENN GOULD
 1:02

So You Want To Write A Fugue?
GLENN GOULD (1932-1982)
 5:44

Closing Credits

The Glenn Gould Collection XIII. The Goldberg Variations

Introduction - Glenn Gould In Conversation With Bruno Monsaingeon
 6:23

Goldberg Variations, Bwv 988 Aria With Divers Variations For The Harpsichord
With Two Manuals (Part Iv)
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

Aria
 2:52

Variatio 1 A Clav.
 1:10

Variatio 2 A 1 Clav.
 :49

Variatio 3 A 1 Clav. Canone All'Unisono
 1:31

Variatio 4 A 1 Clav.
 :50

Variatio 5 A 1 Ovvero 2 Clav.
 :36

Variatio 6 A 1 Clav. Canone Alla Seconda
 :40

Variatio 7 A 1 Ovvero 2 Clav. Al Tempo Di Giga
 1:18

Variatio 8 A 2 Clav.
 :53

Variatio 9 A 1 Clav. Canone Alla Terza
 :59

Variatio 10 A 1 Clav. Fughetta
 1:04

Variatio 11 A 2 Clav.
 :53

Variatio 12. Canone Alla Quarta
 1:36

Variatio 13 A 2 Clav.
 2:39

Variatio 14 A 2 Clav.
 1:02

Variatio 15 A 1 Clav. Canone Alla Quinta. Andante
 5:04

Variatio 16 A 1 Clav. Ouverture
 1:40

Variatio 17 A 2 Clav.
 :54

Variatio 18 A 1 Clav. Canone Alla Sesta
 1:03

Vriatio 19 A 1 Clav.
 1:04

Variatio 20 A 2 Clav.
 :50

Variatio 21. Canone Alla Settima
 2:14

Variatio 22 A 1 Clav. Alla Breve
 1:03

Variatio 23 A 2 Clav.
 :57

Variatio 24 A 1 Clav. Canone All'Ottava
 1:42

Variatio 25 A 2 Clav. Adagio
 6:01

Variatio 26 A 2 Clav.
 :54

Variatio 27 A 2 Clav. Canone Alla Nona
 1:21

Variatio 28 A 2 Clav.
 1:03

Variatio 29 A 1 Ovvero 2 Clav.
 1:02

Variatio 30 A 1 Clav. Quodlibet
 1:28

Aria Da Capo
 3:46

Closing Titles & Credits
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

 The Glenn Gould Collection XIV. The Question of Instrument

The Art Of Fugue, Bwv 1080 Die Kunst Der Fuge/L'Art De La Fugue
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

Contrapunctus I, Bwv 1080/1
 5:08

Glenn Gould In Conversation With Bruno Monsaingeon Including Excerpts From:
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)
 10:38

Little Prelude In D Major, Bwv 936 Kleines Praludium D-Dur/Petit Prelude En
Re Majeur

Sonata For Piano And Violin No.4 In C Minor, Bwv 1017 (II. Allegro)
C-Moll/En Ut Mineur

Chromatic Fantasia In D Minor, Bwv 903 Chromatische Fantasie
D-Moll/Fantaisie Chromatique En Re Mineur
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

Bars/Takt/Mesures 1-47
 3:19

Glenn Gould In Conversation With Bruno Monsaingeon
 1:46

Chromatic Fantasia (Bars 47-79)
 3:23

Glenn Gould In Conversation With Bruno Monsaingeon Including Excerpts From:
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)
 9:17

Italian Concerto, Bwv 971 (1st Mvt.) Italienisches Konzert (1.Satz) Concerto
Italien (1er Mvt)

Partita VI In E Minor, Bwv 830 (V. Sarabande) E-Moll/En Mi Mineur

The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book II: Das Wohltemperierte Clavier, Teil II: Le
Clavier Bien Tempere, Livre II:

Fuga III A 3 Voci In C-Sharp Major, Bwv 872 Cis-Dur/En Ut Diese Majeur

French Overture, Bwv 831 (X. Gigue) Franzosische Ouverture/Ouverture A La
Francaise

Partita V In G Major, Bwv 829 (I. Praeambulum) G-Dur/En Sol Majeur

Partita I In B-Flat Major, Bwv 825 (I. Praeludium) B-Dur/En Si Bemol Majeur

Partita II In C Minor, Bwv 826 (VI. Capriccio) C-Moll/En Ut Mineur

Partita IV In D Major, Bwv 828 D-Dur/En Re Majeur
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750)

I. Ouverture
 4:54

II. Allemande
 5:40

III. Courante
 3:08

IV. Aria
 1:14

V. Sarabande
 5:14

VI. Menuet
 1:19

VII. Gigue
 1:28

 The Glenn Gould Collection XV. An Art of the Fugue

[...]

 The Glenn Gould Collection XVI. On the Twentieth Century

Glenn Gould On Scriabin/Glenn Gould Sur Scriabine
 1:01

Desir, Op.57 No.1
ALEXANDER SCRIABIN (1872-1915)
 2:25

Caresse dansée, op.57 No.2
ALEXANDER SCRIABIN
 2:39

Glenn Gould On Schoenberg
 5:13

Suite For Piano, Op.25
ARNOLD SCHOENBERG ((1874-1951)

Intermezzo
 3:44

Glenn Gould On Webern
 4:39

Concerto for Nine Instruments, op.24 / Konzert für neun Instrumente
ANTON WEBERN (1883-1045)

I. Etwas Lebhaft (Excerpt/Ausschnitt/Extrait)
 1:49

Glenn Gould On Strauss In Conversation With Humphrey Burton, Including
Excerpts From:
RICHARD STRAUSS (1864-1949)
 7:59

Ein Heldenleben, Op.40/Vier Letzte Lieder: Im Abendrot, Morgen!/Heimliche
Aufforderung, Op.27 No.3

Glenn Gould On Hindemith
 4:06

Sonata For Trumpet And Piano Sonate Fur Trompete Und Klavier Sonate Pour
Trompette Et Piano
PAUL HINDEMITH (1895-1963)

I. Mit Kraft
 5:04

III. Trauermusik Sehr Langsam-Ruhig Bewegt-Wie Am Anfang-Sehr Ruhig
 8:29

More On Schoenberg

Glenn Gould In Conversation With Humphrey Burton/Including Excerpts From:
 8:19

Eight Songs for Voice and Piano, op.6 / Acht Lieder für eine Singstimme und
Klavier
ARNOLD SCHOENBERG

I. Traumleben

IV. Verlassen

Five Piano Pieces, op.23 / Fünf Klavierstücke

I. Sehr Langsam

Suite For Piano, Op.25

Menuett (Without/Ohne/Sans Trio)
 1:35