Re: bradley and clavichord

From: Jim Morrison <jim_morrison@SPRYNET.COM>

> Hi Fminor,
>
> Look what I found by one of our most famous list members.
>
> Following the link to hear Bradley play Schoenberg on the clavichord.
>
> http://www.ematic.com/bpl/sounds/schoenberg.mp3

Darn. That link didn't work. However, through Bradley's personal web site,
I was able to reach:
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/70/bradley_lehman.html

If anybody had told me yesterday that today I'd be listening to a Debussy
adaptation of American popular music (a la the cakewalk or Scott Joplin
music) adpated for the clavichord... Of course, I couldn't resist the song
inspired by Bugs Bunny, either. And I listened to the CPE Bach. And the
J.S. Bach, too, of course. And the Peter Phillips at the top of the page.
(Wanted to hear the elaborate cross-rhythms.) And the clavichord adaptation
of Bill Evans's adaptation of "You Must Believe in Spring."

Hope you don't mind that I waxed on about this page, Bradley. :->