R: Re: Canadian-spotting: 3 essential facts

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Jim Morrison <jim_morrison@sprynet.com>
A: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU <F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU>
Data: venerdì 14 luglio 2000 21.37
Oggetto: Re: Canadian-spotting: 3 essential facts

>Who did Gould listen to?  Who did he sacrifice for? What group, however
>small, but more than one, was he a member of?  Who helped him with his
>hyprocondria?  Who helped him with his drug addication?  Who did HE help in
>times of crisis?  Who did HE listen to for hours on the phone with THEY
>needed someone to talk to?

But listen, I love his piano playing.  I love to hear him speak.  I love to
>see him play.  I love to read his writing, kooky though it often is.  I
love
>the film 32 Short films about GG.
>
>My life, and the lives of those connected to me, has been
>enriched by music and GG in particular.

>Jim

The Morrison's reflection is hard and sad !

Gould lived alone!

But I'm not sure that  his only friend was the Music!

Glenn Gould was a tender and human man.

His feelings were strong, he has had many friends!

He was an Artist who has chosen the loneliness, through the loneliness he
enriched his gift and us.

So he has succeeded to be  a friend for many people in the World and we are
his friends

Regards

 Valeria Massari