GG: George Szell's quote (has nothing to do with music)

George Szell supposedly said, "That nut's a genius." or something
along those lines. I'm not sure if he really said that. I'll have to
reread that passage in the Cott book about the brouhaha over The
Chair.

I like the theories about the message hidden in the backwards humming.
Especially the "Mozart is Satan" one. :-> But I think if you played
the humming backwards, it would say, "Petula rules!"

Or maybe he would just say, "Wear Sunscreen."
(Before everybody asks me what that means, that's a reference to the
graduation speech supposedly written by Kurt Vonnegut, which was
actually an article by Mary Schmich of the Chicago Tribune, which
became a very strange rock song.)