Re: GG: All That Humming Stuff

"Anne M. Marble" wrote:
I guess the humming either grows on you or it doesn't. Someday,
they'll come out with Glenn Gould records with the humming removed. I
won't buy them, but I'll defend to the death your right to buy them.
(A little creative theft from Voltaire.)
I can't wait for the future! Can I also get ...

*  Ernie Kovacs without the cigar
*  Ernie Kovacs without the moustache
*  Bach without his having done time in jail
*  "The Little Match Girl" without her croaking at the end
*  The Sixties without the Vietnam war
*  Mamet plays and movies without the f-word

Bob Merkin