Re: GG: How much like GG are you?

I just filled out the 'yes' ones...

>3. Do you play piano? Y(x)  N(  )
>4. Do you hum while playing piano? Y(  )  N(  )  -> occasionally
>9. Do you sometimes direct music while driving or taking walks? Y(x)
>N(  )
>11. Do you work in the night and sleep in the day? Y(  )  N(  )
			-> whenever possible
>16. Do you like guessing word games like 20 questions? Y(x)  N(  )

>TOTAL SCORE: __5__

Hmmm, that's not much. But when reading about Glenn Gould I often felt that
his lifestyle is very close to what I would like. (Although GG was much
more 'radical' with lots of the things he did - i.e. hypochondrism etc.)

And for a bonus point - I like having the TV switched on while playing the
piano :-)

>5-9: Not good enough to be like GG, but keep trying.

----> I guess I never will be like GG (nor want to be), but still I try
hard  ;)

Cheers

--