I got a question!

Well, sure! Please ask the piano tuner -- what was the first thing Gould would play when the tuner said he was finished tuning? Was it the Well-Tempered Klavier?

Bob Merkin

Anne Smith wrote:

My piano tuner was here today to get some work done by my husband.I had heard that he used to
be GG's tuner. I always thought that this must be a false rumor because he doesn't use this in his advertising. I asked him today if he tuned for Glenn Gould. There was a pause and he said Well, I tuned for him a couple of times , but he went through a lot of tuners. That must be the understatement of the year No wonder we have so many tuners here that USED to live in Toronto. He is coming back next month to tune my piano  I am going to print out the discussions we had on GG's tuning and see what he thinks.  If anyone else has questions please ask.