Re: GG on CD vs LP

Hi All,

	Once you have the CD quality wav file you can convert it to mp3.  I've
found that using 256 bit MP3 compression (using a programe called
bladeenc), I can attain high quality - for a measly 120mb of disk space
for a whole CD.  I've done this for my GG CD's so I can listen to them
from my computer.

using technology to my advantage, I'm
brian