Re: GG on CD vs LP

Russell Lichter wrote:

> Having done this already, can you state approximately how many megabytes of disk
> space are required for, say, the WAV files containing 30 minutes of CD-quality music?

I always record in the best quailty mode, which is 16 bit, 44.1khz, stereo.  Anything
less is not desirable for CD quality.  However, this takes up more disk space.
At this quality, recording consumes 10 mb per minute of music. Thus, 30 minutes
consumes 300 mb in a .wav file.

Mike
www.mikejf@freewwweb.com
(email me off list for even more details if anyone needs help)