Re: GG: Bill Evans (was: Scriabin och Jazz)

At 02:38 PM 26-07-98 +0900, Junichi Miyazawa wrote:

>A few days ago, I received a purcel of CD's I ordered at an on-line CD shop
>including Anna Russell, Mitch Miller, F&T, and Bill Evans.

This is fairly off topic, but I wondered what Junichi thought of Anna
Russell's analysis of the ring cycle?

Slightly on topic, I purchased Rosen's version of the Goldbergs on CD over
the weekend, interesting, different, but I still think I prefer the GG
versions....

 Huw Davies                      | e-mail: Huw.Davies@latrobe.edu.au
 Information Technology Services | Phone: +61 3 9479 1550  Fax: +61 3 9479
1999
 La Trobe University             | "If God had wanted soccer played in the
 Melbourne Australia 3083        | air, the sky would be painted green"