Re: GG & Tatum / Ogerman / June digest of f_minor?

Bradley! You're back!
Yaaaay!

(Kristen does a little dance around the computer hutch)

I found your series of questions intriguing... and I am trying to find some
answers in the usual texts (which I'm sure you've checked already.) I don't
see any letters to or from Ogerman in the Selected letters book, and no
mention of Tatum, Symbiosis or Ogerman in the Friedrich. Also, I don't know
what GG had Nigel Twitt-Thornwaite and Teddy Slutz say in the 26-Aug-77 CBC
broadcast, the one that included selections from "Classical Barbra" and
half of _Symbiosis_, but if anyone finds out, please post it. I am curious
to know!

Best regards,
Kristen

"I believe a musical performance is not a contest but a love affair and
that love affairs must be conducted in private."
                                         -- Puritan, David Young's "Glenn"