GG & Tatum / Ogerman / June digest of f_minor?

1. Anyone happen to know what (if any) GG's opinion of Art Tatum was,
given that he liked Bill Evans (especially _Symbiosis_, of which GG owned
a score)?

2. How about GG's opinion of Claus Ogerman, and vice versa?  Ogerman is
not only the composer/conductor of _Symbiosis_, but was one of the most
prominent arrangers working with Streisand, and another of his
compositions was on "Classical Barbra," which GG reviewed in 1976 (High
Fidelity 26:5).  According to an archive search at
http://www.gould.nlc-bnc.ca, there are two extant letters from Ogerman to
GG, and one from GG to Ogerman...are any of these in _Selected Letters_?
What did GG have Nigel Twitt-Thornwaite and Teddy Slutz say in the
26-Aug-77 CBC broadcast, which included selections from "Classical Barbra"
*and* half of _Symbiosis_?

3. I'm trying to read the June digest at
ftp://ftp.cs.umb.edu/pub/misc/f_minor but the only version I find there
for June is gzipped.  Is there a plain text version available somewhere?
When it was still June that one could be seen named "current," but now
"current" is of course July.

Bradley Lehman ~ Harrisonburg VA, USA ~ 38.44N+78.87W
bpl@umich.edu ~ http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl/