Re: Goldberg opinion

    the '81
    Goldbergs were not only recorded, but also *filmed* (this was one of Bruno
    Monsaigneon's projects)
    me some tips on how I might track it down?

Glenn Gould Collection #14 -- it's not quite the same as the recorded
version, though.  #15 is A Question of Instrument, with Art of Fugue #1,
a partita, and various others.  #16 is An Art of Fugue, with
Contrapuncti 2, 4, and 15.  I can look up the catalog numbers if
necessary, but most of the places I've seen have the titles and/or
series numbers.

They are far and away the highlights of the video series for me.