GG: Ghosts at Lake Simcoe

I heard Paul Harvey talking today about the recent unfortunate
occurence with the ice fishers at Lake Simcoe.

All those die-hard ice fishers were stranded when the ice began to
break apart, but many refused to be rescued.

I can't help but wonder if our GG wasn't somewhere in the
neighborhood.  After all wasn't he the one who would take the boat out
in the middle of the lake while people were fishing and make loud
noises so as to scare the fish away from their impending doom?

Lori Lalonde