RE: GG: Italian Concerto

Taku,

Yes, according to various materials,
GG must have recorded the Italian Concerto in *1981* too,
and it must be in the "ice box."

I hope Sony will release it ASAP.
Is Sony going to release the 1959 version for the series
of the GG Edition?  I hope Sony will release both,
preferably in a *single* disc.
It might be a very exceptional case: two versions of one work
in one disc,  it is exceptional only in classical music:
in jazz, it is a matter of course that one disc has
several takes of one work.
I hope to find a generosity of Sony to release the both version.

Junichi