GG: Chat people

Jennifer tells me that the people on the chat session are Kevin Bazzana
(recent PhD w/ a thesis on GG and editor of _GlennGould_ AND author of the
controversial review of 32 Short Films) and Ray Roberts (who was GG's
personal assistant for the last years of his life and does appear in
32 Short Films. He also swears that GG was straight but you can get
details of that in the Freidrich bio.)

Also, there is to be a b-day celebration for GG (seance tickets extra!
Just kidding...) at the GG studio in Toronto.  Watch the Sony WWW site
for more details which I will post as they become available.

-MJ