Publisher: London: Schirmer/Mosel
Date: 1995
Price: $60

Where to order:
Rizzoli Bookstore

Tel:
212.759.2424 (New York)
415.984.0225 (San Francisco)

It may be faster if someone can find the publisher's address in Europe.
As you may have guessed, the text is in German. Does it matter? It's 90%
pictures, all glorious. The catalog of recordings in the appendix is
quite readable.

My apologies for not sharing this earlier. Since joining F Minor not too
long ago, no one has mentioned this book and I've began to wonder
(whether I'm commiting a crime, that is).

I enjoy reading all your emails everyday. Thank you, Mary Jo for keeping
the flow of GG consciousness going.

Best regards,
Manuel