Keyboard Partitas

Hi all,
 Does anybody know which Partita was Gould's favorite, and why?
 From the liner notes of Sony's remastering I understand it was
 the 5th. But according to other sources ( Can't recall which...)
 it was the 6th. This interests me because among these Partitas
 I most like the 6th and least like the 5th...
 BTW, personally, I think the 2nd and 6th Partitas are among Bach's
 best keyboard compositions (any responses...?) - I play them very  often
on my piano.
    Omri Tal