RE: Elegies

Silvio wrote:
P.S. I've decided to make a trip across Germany this summer. I planned to
visit some music related "holy place" like Eisenach, Leipzig, Dresden,
Bayreuth and Ludwig's castles in Bavaria. I will travel by car and I'd
like
to get some tips about these places. I mean something special to see,
good
hotels, and/or other suggestions about travelling Germany.  All replies
will
be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail to: gordiani@torino.alpcom.it

There is a wonderful source of information on Bach-related visiting sites
(REAL sites...) in Germany in:
http://www.let.rug.nl/Linguistics/diversen/bach/tourist1.html
Take a look...

    Omri Tal