[f_minor] Ich ruf zu dir mein Herr..../Voyager

DorianLS at aol.com DorianLS at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 15:39:43 PST 2012

If anyone knows whether there is sheet music for "Ich ruf zu dir mein Herr"
 in an arrangement for piano please let us know.

In the meantime I would highly recommend Bernard Glimser's version in an
arrangement by Busoni.  Truly beautiful:  _Bach-Busoni: "Ich ruf zu Dir"  -
YouTube_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La2MIYSDduY)  This is truly one of
Bach's most profound Preludes ever.

Another short and well known piece (Sheep May Safely Graze, arranged by
Petri for piano) played by Yeol Eum Son at the Cliburn 2009 Competition is
entrancingly beautiful and is posted on Youtube: _Cliburn 2009 Yeol Eum Son
Final Recital - YouTube_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNJdjtNxop0)
Dorian

In a message dated 2/27/2012 12:47:06 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,