From: G.
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 9:56 AM
Subject: L'Alchimiste from e-bay

I've but it too from "the man of singapore"
he told me that the item will be shipped at the receivement of the payment.
for the notification of the shipping you can send an e-mail at "the man", but normally he doesn't notify anything :)
I'm waiting it for the second week of february, I'll let you know.

Bye
G.

P.S. but.. have you payed it or just ordered it???

"Speaking of that DVD, I ordered from the Singapore connection on Ebay and was told it could take up to 20 days for me to get it here in the USA.  Just thought I'd pass that on to any others who may be waiting on their copy.  So far seven days have gone by and I haven't even received notification that the order has shipped.  Maybe I won't even be notified about that!  I should check up on these things.  ;-) "