Re: GG: Timothy Findley (1930-2002)

Thank you for the information, Junichi.

For those new to the list I would like to add that GG's soundtrack
produced a lovely, contemplative climate for Findley's story about a
Canadian soldier.  He used Strauss' Funf Klavierstucke, Op 3 (largo) and
Brahms' Two Intermezzos Op 117, No 1 and Op 188, No 6. Like many others
on the list, the Brahms Intermezzi recording is my all-time favorite
Gould and to watch it paired with Findley's story is quite a
juxtaposition. I'll watch the film soon, in honor of them both.

-Mary Jo