From: jfeldma@rci.rutgers.edu [mailto:jfeldma@rci.rutgers.edu]
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2000 12:01 PM
To: f_minor@email.rutgers.edu; khutchin@us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: R: R: GG Goldberg 81 Question

I believe the GG Edition version of the '81 Goldbergs was never
released in the US, but was released in Canada. I have always
been anxious to get it because the lack of separate tracking
on the original CBS CD is very annoying, and I gather the
GG edition does have separate tracks (can anyone confirm
that?).

Btw the CBS version was my very first CD, 16 years and several
thousand disks ago.

Jacob Feldman