GG: Original Jacket Collection

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the new "Original Jacket Collection -
Glenn Gould Plays Bach" boxed set. Is anyone taking the plunge? I already
own most of the pieces on this set, so I'm not going to take the plunge
myself.

It's a twelve-disk set. According to comments at Amazon.com, they didn't
include the English Suites and the French Suites, and it also left out part
of Book II of the Well-Tempered Clavier.

Even if you're not springing for the set, you might want to take a gander
at the cover of the CD set:
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000031X12.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif