GG. More Psychiatry

Hi to all f minors.

Remember the interview from Australia that Tim Conway so kindly typed up for us?  I read an article from Ottawa in last night's paper that follows up on this.  The article discusses the paper that Timothy Maloney has been working on for two years.  Most of this article repeats what was in the interview.  One interesting new fact ---        "Dr. Helen Meseros, a Toronto psychiatrist who is writing a biography of Gould, bluntly dismissed Maloney's theory. 'I don't agree with it on the basis of my investigation of Gould's early childhood,' she said. 'He was a delightful, very advanced child, not impaired in any way.' "

Anne