Re: GG Laser disc

While checking out www.cduniverse.com for new Glenn Gould releases, I came
across a Sony Classical Laser Disc "Glenn Gould Collection Highlights --
Goulds Greatist Hits."

It included:
Sir William Walton:  Facade: Scottish Rhapsody
Richard Strauss:  Elektra, Op.57 (Excerpts)
Gustav Mahler:  Des Knaben Wunderhorn, No.12, Urlicht

I've not come across Gould recordings of these works before.  Have any of
you found them on CD or video tape?

The cduniverse site has performer/composer cross reference, but this laser
disc is the only match for Gould with Walton and/or Mahler.

By the way, I been catching up on month's of fminor e-mail, and saw a
reference to the Jock Carroll book.  I recently purchased it (on sale for
$12.++ from barnesandnobel.com) and fell in love with it.  It has so
many wonderful, large, beautiful, touching, insightful pictures -- most of
which I've not seen before.

Cyndie