GG administrivia: f_minor archives and fminor.glenngould.org

After a long hiatus, the online f_minor mail archives are functioning
again.  You can go there directly at http://tug.org/archives/f_minor/ or
there's a link on Mary Jo's page.  It includes all the messages from the
beginning of the list as far as I know (3851 total as of right now).

Also, for kicks, I registered the domain glenngould.org some time ago.
I've made http://fminor.glenngould.org refer to Mary Jo's site for those
who are amused by such things :).  http://donchery.glenngould.org goes
to Kirsten's site that she announced some time ago.  Perhaps I'll add
nlc.glenngould.org and sony.glenngould.org and ... Some day.

Cheers,