Re: GG's comments on Toronto

    from mid-March. I heard that GG liked Toronto and wrote (or spoke)
    some comment on it. Do you happen to know where
    we can find them? (I would like to use it as a joke in the presentation)

I imagine you can find references in the usual books (GG Reader,
Friedrich), but I thought I'd also mention he made a TV program.  The GG
Foundation had a few copies made (35) and is holding a drawing for who
gets to buy them ... Write to css@sympatico.ca.  I can't remember when
the drawing is, but I think it's in a couple of days.  You have to be a
member, though.