Re: Shouldn't this list be called G minor (for GG)?

>I always immediately think of the 12th fugue from WTC Book I (in F
>minor), and of all Gould's performances of this set, it's my least
>favorite. Sounds like a personal problem, I know.  Don't change
>the name of the list on my account. (grin)

If the list's name were to reflect the 'G', it'd consequently have to be
G-Major ;-)

>I wonder if the average GG fan knows what a treasure this disc is!
>BTW, I care much less for the first disc of this set...   :)

As I possess neither of them, I am looking forward to receiving your copy
of the first disc and will gladly send you my snail-mail address, so you
can send it to me...

Greetings

		Sven

Sven-S. Porst                                        ssp@earthling.net