Shouldn't this list be called G minor (for GG)?

I always immediately think of the 12th fugue from WTC Book I (in F minor),
and of all Gould's performances of this set, it's my least favorite.
Sounds like a personal problem, I know.  Don't change the name of the list
on my account. (grin)

See what happens when you're all so quiet?  Let's get to discussing!

I've decided that the one CD I would "take to a desert island" has to be
the second disc of the Six Last Sonatas of Haydn.  I'm not a great fan of
Haydn, but this is Gould holding nothing back and seemingly loving the
music!  What a concept!! and what a combination!

I wonder if the average GG fan knows what a treasure this disc is!  BTW, I
care much less for the first disc of this set...   :)

Jerry

PS  The Appassionata is also in F minor!