RE: GG listeners

f_minor members:

A month ago I exchanged e-mail with several of you regarding a piece on
Gould I was writing for The Ottawa Citizen, the leading newspaper in
Canada's capital city. Once again, I thank those who shared their insights
for the article. Several of you are quoted in the article, which is
scheduled to run this weekend in our newspaper. When I ascertain what day it
will run - and presuming I can ensure it will be posted on our Web site - I
will send another note for those who may be interested in reading it.

Thanks again,
Peter Simpson
Ottawa Citizen.